Thanks to the Italian Aesthetic Surgeons, you can finally undergo the PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) treatment, the favourite non surgical treatment of Hollywood Stars like Kim Kardashian and Bar Rafaeli, at the Da Vinci clinic. Our surgeons carry out professional work in order to achieve great results for skin regeneration, treatment of scars and stretch marks, wrinkle elimination, acne treatment, and reactivation of hair root to stimulate their growth and fortification.
In our clinic, the PRP therapy is combined with Radiofrequency treatment to achieve extraordinary results in skin regeneration and donate it the eternal youth.
What is PRP?
PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) is a natural product from your own body. It helps rejuvenating and returning the elasticity to your skin as well as diming the lines and wrinkles on your face. PRP is a skin treatment therapy via which the regeneration of tissues, cell differentiation induction, formation of extracellular matrix, as well as increment of collagen production is achieved. Every platelet is also a biochemical deposit and signalling regulator of the growth factors which participate in the recovery and regeneration of the tissues in response to lesion. PRP is a new technique in the derma-aesthetics field but it has a long history of more than 30 years of being used in other fields of medicine such as plastic surgery, orthopaedics, stomatology, etc.
How is PRP applied?
Initially a small amount of 30-60 ml of blood from the patient’s body is received and placed in the centrifugal apparatus where the blood components are separated from each other. After the centrifugation, the platelet rich plasma is set apart and then injected in the target area during a procedure that lasts 20-30 minutes. The treatment’s optimal results are achieved in approximately three to four weeks after the intervention. In order to achieve the best results, the medical staff recommends a procedure of two to three sessions taking place in a time distance of one to two months.
PRP Treatment Advantages
PRP is a non allergic procedure as the product applied is a concentrated source of autologous platelets. It eliminates the possibility of infection transmission, anaphylaxis or neoplasia. Scientific studies conducted in the last 30 years show that PRP helps in:
– skin regeneration;
– wrinkle elimination;
– improvement of appearance of stretch marks and scars caused by acne or other factors;
– acceleration of post-intervention wound recovery;
– reactivation of hair roots by stimulating their growth and fortification.
PRP treatment is also effective for the regeneration and growth of the skin’s elasticity in the area where it is injected, such as cheeks, chin lines, the area around the lips or eyes, neck and low-neck, and hands as well as in other body areas such as knees, elbows, and arms or in treatment of areas which have lost their elasticity after the pregnancy.
Pre PRP Treatment Advice
– Do not take Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Naproxen or any other non steroid anti-inflammatory medication 10 days before the treatment. These substances upset the platelet function during the normal coagulation process by causing haemorrhage and bruising. If necessary, Paracetamol can be used instead.
– Eat a light meal and hydrate well as a small amount of blood will be taken during the treatment.
– Do not wear make up on the day of the treatment.
– The majority of patients continue their daily routine immediately after the treatment.
Post PRP Treatment Advice
During the first two to three days:
– stay away from the sun;
– avoid sauna, hot baths or Jacuzzi and swimming;
– stay away from extreme temperatures (both hot and cold).
During the first 24 hours after the treatment avoid heavy physical activity.
PRP + HL (Hair Procedure)